There are three VideoReDo products to choose from:
VideoReDo TVSuite v5 is the latest product in the VideoReDo range. It contains all of the MPEG 1 and 2 video
editing features of VideoReDo Plus, plus a host of additional capabilities, including:
- Seemless frame accurate editing of H.264 (AVC or AVCHD) encoded files.
- Support for Re-encoding to H264/AVC video in MPEG2 Transport Stream or MP4 containers (including iPod and PSP compatible output profiles)
- Support for Re-encoding to WMV9 or VC-1 video in WMV container
- Support for AAC and EAC3 audio
- Support for editing Windows Media Centre WTV files
- Improved cropping, resizing and automatic letterbox conversion options
- Dynamic Audio Normalisation option
- Elementary Stream Multiplexer
- Create standard DVD from H264 MP4/TS input
- One button DVD authoring
- Open unencrypted DVD titles directly for re-authoring
- Add titles to your edited videos
- Cropping, resizing and automatic letterbox conversion
VideoReDo Plus eliminates the quality and performance limitations of typical video editors by quickly editing in Native MPEG (smart rendering), changing only the few frames you change. So you experience a fast, easy, high quality result.
Whether you create digital video by capturing TV programs, convert analog (VHS) tapes, or extract chapters from home recorded DVDs, VideoReDo makes fast work of trimming, cutting, and/or joining your MPEG
compressed digital videos.
VideoReDo smart rendering technology supports MPEG1 editing (including VCD), MPEG2 and Windows Media Center (MCE) editing , including DVD & SVCD editing,
Set Top Boxes like TiVo (with TiVo To Go), Topfield, Beyonwiz, and Siemens M740V, as well as both High Definition (HD) and Standard Definition (SD) program stream and transport stream editing.
Built upon TVSuite, VideoReDo Professional adds the capabilities that broadcasters and advanced users need for quick clipping, transcoding, segmenting and normalization in an affordable NLE. With added support for professional level codecs, CALM/EBRU-128 normalization and VANC caption support VideoReDo Professional can be used to inspect, verify and tweak files within your workflow. A perfect complement when files in your automated workflow require manual adjustment.
Diagnostic screens let you view GOP structures, raw 608 and 708 caption data from user data, SEI and VANC. Selectable on screen title safe, action safe, and center cut outlines to insure final results.
We sell full licences for all products, as well as upgrades to TVSuite v5.